Dive into the Future of Aquaculture with AquaManager’s IoT Solutions
Aquaculture is becoming increasingly important for meeting the world’s growing demand for seafood. With wild fish stocks under pressure from overfishing and climate change, aquaculture offers a sustainable alternative for meeting this demand. The industry has grown rapidly in recent years, but it faces challenges such as water quality control, disease management, and monitoring fish growth. Sensing technology and measurements can help producers overcome these challenges and improve the overall efficiency of their operations.
One of the most important factors in aquaculture is water quality. Poor water quality can lead to stress, disease, and even loss of the stock. Therefore, it is critical to monitor water quality parameters such as temperature, dissolved oxygen, pH, and salinity. Having real time access to this information, you can make informed decisions about when and how to intervene in your systems. For example, if dissolved oxygen levels are too low, you can adjust feeding, aerate the water or reduce stocking density to prevent mortalities from hypoxia.
The team behind aquaManager is committed to the success of the sector. We used the experience gained from hundreds of customers all around the world to develop real time IoT systems which are the perfect smart tools to make your business thrive. aquaManager’s solutions are reliable, field proven and flexible with unlimited networking and configuration capabilities. These unique data collection devices are supported by a powerful IoT platform that enables not only real-time data access but more importantly in-depth analysis of the data in order to identify patterns, trends and areas for improvement. All these tools are part of aquaManager’s holistic view for digital, efficient and sustainable fish farming.
Our solutions allow you to improve your production in completely new ways and do things that would otherwise be very difficult to do. Here are some examples:
For all production environments
- Αdjust and fine-tune feeding in real time based on oxygen levels
- Develop feeding models that include Oxygen
- Understand what happens inside the cage or tank during and after feeding
- Improve operations manual based on a good understanding of environmental and water quality parameters and their correlation with biological data
- Make decisions about the best orientation of the farm or the location of the cages
- Realise that some nets need cleaning.
- Relate environmental parameters (sunshine, waves, currents) to water quality, fish behaviour and management.
- Plan operations based on water quality and environment
- Understand the profile of currents and waves in the area and their impact on biological parameters, feeding and fish growth
RAS, Hatchery or Nursery
- Monitor and control Oxygen flow in the tanks
- Monitor the status and operation of the large amount of equipment that typically exists in a land-based facility, automate and improve maintenance
- Monitor and reduce energy consumption
- Develop models that combine equipment operation and production data, understand how equipment status and operation affects production
- Automate the collection of the data across big ponds usually spread in large areas, far from settlements, which makes manually collection difficult and less accurate
- Reduce operation costs by activating aerators based on real-time measurements
We are here to help you overcome many of the challenges you face today and maintain sustainable, healthy and productive operations!