The grow-out stage is the final and most expensive part of the fish production process. It is extremely sensitive to feed, feed conversion, nutrient retention, health and bio-security with feed and health costs representing about 70 % of OPEX.
To produce optimal growth, control costs and improve efficiency you need to be able to continuously evaluate performance, identify problems immediately as soon as they arise, check every day if the management of the fish is done in the right way, evaluate feed suppliers and feeding policies, optimize feeding tables and growth models, know precisely the cost of the fish, make best use of the available resources and much more!
aquaManager grow out provides you this kind of control! It makes sure that all critical information is collected and registered. It then helps you to exploit this information to dramatically improve performance. It provides to the management the support they need for efficient decision making and helps to improve profitability through timely identification of problems or trends, cost control and better planning.
Efficient Production Management
Lower costs, improve efficiency and ensure production can meet customer demand. Identify trends, measure change and capture knowledge to improve production.
- Quick and easy registration of all daily activities through user friendly screens or mobile devices.
- Continuous, day-to-day performance evaluation and improvement.
- Growth model re-engineering based on actual data.
- Problems are identified immediately as soon as the arise.
- Optimization of feeding strategies.
- Accurate estimation of the required feed for the next period.
- Full overview of the site, region or group status in tabular or graphical formats.
Easy & Accurate Production Planning
aquaManager makes the complex task of production planning easy. It enables you to become far more proactive and make accurate planning decisions using clear, well presented information.
- Setup and run production plans in minutes.
- Forecast fish growth and feed consumption.
- Translate your sales budget into reliable production plans, reduce costs, maximize profitability and improve the accuracy of your planning.
- Create, run and evaluate production plans and select the most efficient ones.
- Generate plans at any level i.e. unit group, farm, region or enterprise.
- Cut costs by significantly reducing inventories and optimizing fish growth.
- Predict stock (feed, fry) required for each plan.
- Monitor and evaluate performance.
- Adjust and respond to production changes quickly and easily.
Successful Inventory Management
Optimize stock levels and purchasing policies, know at any time the quantity on hand, view the stock per location and all the related transactions.
- Integrated workflow for purchase orders, inventory transactions, costing.
- Unlimited number of inventory locations per region.
- All types of transactions are supported: purchase, transfer, count, and disposal.
- Integration with your ERP system of financial management application is also possible. Automatic calculation of average purchase prices, stock monitoring.
- In the case of nets, full traceability to the history of each item (placement in cages, maintenance, etc.).
An aquaculture company cannot get the required cost information from the conventional profit and loss statement. Instead, it needs to track costs for each species, batch or unit. Without product-specific information, it cannot tell which products are doing well and which need special attention or corrective actions.
aquaManager supports real-time cost control through all stages of production, thereby helping you make the best decisions to minimize production costs, improve profitability and make informed decisions on pricing policies and profit margins.
- Both direct costs (feed, fry, medicine, etc) and production overheads are taken into account
- Cost can be calculated at any level: group, region, fish farm, batch or each individual unit
- In case of transfer transactions, all data are distributed to the destination units
- Detailed cost analysis both per cost type (e.g. feed, fry, overheads) as well as per fish quantity (remaining, mortalities, harvests, adjustments)
- ERP or accounting system integration
Analysis & Reporting
aquaManager transforms data into knowledge. It helps you quickly and easily analyze performance at any level and identify problems and areas for improvement.
- Generate professional business reports and attractive charts.
- Many predefined report templates are provided
- All the reports that can be fully customized by the end-user. Multiple versions of the same report can be created. New reports can be generated using the built-in report generator.
- Reports can be either printed or exported into standard formats (Excel, pdf, rtf, html, etc).
- All the analyses and reports are drill-down and multi-dimensional.